[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link Availabilty

Michael Carey mcarey4 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 7 18:00:39 EST 2003

I have arrived home from work with no phone call, which didn't really
surprise me at all.  I am at a loss what to do, Adelong just don't seem able
or have a want to play ball with me.  When I received the DWL-900AP (in lieu
of the AP+), it came from their D-Link supplier (I suspect) and not Adelong,
as such I have not received a tax invoice from Adelong, they have been
unwilling to fax or email a copy of the tax invoice to me. They have
certainly dented my credit card however for the full amount, four days
before the wrong item was shipped in an air bag to me.  I received the wrong
item on the 13th Jan and have been on the nastiest merry-go-round ever
since. From now on, I will be doing business with my local computer shops,
it might be a little more expensive but nothing beats being able to bang
your fist on the counter to get satisfaction when things go wrong!! ;-)
Regards,
Michael.