[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link Availabilty

Michael Carey mcarey4 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 7 13:26:11 EST 2003

No, price is not a problem.  I bought one from Adelong early Dec. had no
problems with customer service then, needed another so ordered one early
Jan. Then was sent a DWL-900AP (no +) and then have had nothing but headache
and angst from Adelong ever since, calls not getting returned, emails
ingored, no stock, no stock, no stock, 3-4 days, excuse after excuse after
excuse. They have until then end of today to ring me before I post the whole
sorry saga on Whirlpool and email copies to every address I can find on
their web page. Probably won't work as I have tried to email them before
with no response. I am about to admit defeat and keep my $306 DWL-900AP and
tell them to go jump.  Then I will make it my mission to tell the world
about the cr at p service I have received from them.
Sorry for the rant...
Regards,
Michal.