[MLB-WIRELESS] DLink 900AP Woes

rabbit datec01 at optushome.com.au
Thu Feb 6 22:44:41 EST 2003

> Hrm,
>
> I did it in XP.  When I made it look for the driver on the CD it only had
> look in the root directory, apparenly the .inf file in there tells it what
> driver to load and off you go!

I tried everything I know to make the driver on the CD load, it tells me
that it cant find the driver specified... I pointed it to the CD (drive H)
the folder (usb_drv) and the file, all separately,,, nada.

If I just let it search for the file itself, it goes through the CD without
detecting a driver then scours C:/windows and comes up with the usb.drv file
in the inf folder, which in turn says: An error occurred during the
installation of the device. The installation failed because a function
driver was not specified for this device instance.

I have know idea what that means.

Rabbit