[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 04/02/2003

Rowan Crowe rowan at sensation.net.au
Wed Feb 5 01:06:16 EST 2003

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Andrew Stephen wrote:

> This is a message from The Incredible Bulk
>
> A new offer has been added to TIB.
> Details as follows:
> Cost per unit:      $145.00
> Shipping cost:      $15.00
> Quantity Available: 20

Andrew, it says $145 here, but $130 on the TIB page... (?)

To all: can anyone who purchased a unit the last time let us know how you
went with it? These would be *really* handy if they had a repeater
function, but I may be hoping for too much. :)

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe - Melbourne, Australia
www.camrecord.com  www.camdiscover.com  www.heyasl.com  www.sensationbot.com