[MLB-WIRELESS] RAIDPort card for GA-686DLX

Lincoln Smith dagdamor at optushome.com.au
Mon Feb 3 13:59:48 EST 2003

RAIDPort is an adaptec pci slot extension designed to allow you to add RAID functionality to onboard SCSI controllers.

The onboard Chip is an aic7880p which is supported under BSD, linux etc but adaptec dont say which of their cards will work with this chipset.

Just thought i would see if anyone had experience with using RAIDport cards.

Cheers
Lincoln Smith
dagdamor at optushome.com.au