[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Love is in the air

Jason Clarke midwaym19 at ozemail.com.au
Mon Feb 3 13:04:20 EST 2003

(Damn Reply To's Aside)

Rik,

Oh come on, Valentines day is just perfect for the once a year effort.

Simply show a bit of effort on this one day and you're SET for a long time.

(Not forgetting Birthdays, Anniversaries and Memorable days.. On pain of
death..)

However, I have a fiancé that understands a geeks needs, hell, she buys bits
for my PC's. So I think I may just be ok in attending :-)