[MLB-WIRELESS] OMG! Yet another PowerOver Ethernet!

Simon Butcher pickle at alien.net.au
Sat Feb 1 16:50:31 EST 2003

<snip>
> > Fuse? FUSE!? I don't neeed no stinkin' fu... BANG!
> >
> > ;)
>
> use a paper clip next time[1]! *sheesh*
<snip>

Haha, I don't know how many pieces of equipment I've had to repair, or
throw out, because people have replaced a fuse with a paper-clip :(

I've even seen a guy use a strand of copper from a cat-5 cable to
replace a few 10 and 20 amp fuse wires in his power box.. :) I consider
that more creative than using a nail :)

 - Simon