[MLB-WIRELESS] Wiki pages for towns outside Melbourne

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 13:18:34 EST 2003

That's true.  But as far as I can tell, the road, river, and contour
data seems to only exist between the 144th and 146th meridians.
Ballarat's town centre lies just west of the 144th meridian.  So you
could register a node there but without a road map background it'd be
hard for people to see where in the town a node is.

I haven't tried it myself, but can anyone with a node in Locfinder
request an IP block?  Or is it necessary to specify an OSPF region
first?

Cheers,

Dan