[MLB-WIRELESS] Wiki pages for towns outside Melbourne

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 23:35:50 EST 2003

I was thinking that since the Locfinder map data extends a fair way out
of town - especially north, what would people think if I made some Wiki
map pages for Victorian country towns?  I know places such as Geelong
and Bendigo have their own wireless organisations, but I think it might
be good to encourage these guys to list themselves on LocFinder too.

I wouldn't make the pages "Regional Group" pages as such, just pages
with town maps and links to the relevant local organisations, if any.

I'm thinking of making pages for these towns:
Geelong
Bendigo
Warragul
Shepparton

Unfortunately, Ballarat lies just outside the Locfinder's data range, as
does the eastern and western parts of Victoria.

Dan