[MLB-WIRELESS] Spam on the list. Mailing list changes.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sun Dec 21 13:54:34 EST 2003

Hi all,

As you know, the list has started to become a target for spammers. This
being the case, the mailing list configuration has been changed to only
allow messages from people who are subscribed to the list.

This means you will no longer be able to post from a different address
than the one you use to get your list subscription.

Sorry for the inconvenience that this will cause some people, but I'm
sure you'll agree that it is better than putting up with all the spam
that is currently floating around.

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.