[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Company in need of Link

Stabo stabo at air-stream.org
Fri Dec 19 11:14:16 EST 2003

G'day,

I'm from Adelaide's Community Wireless group "Air-Stream" and am currently working in Melbourne for a company called ChemWatch.

ChemWatch are looking to get a wireless link between two of their buildings. They are about 2kms apart and should have line of sight (I'll look into that)

Basically I'm wondering if any of you setup commercial links on a professional basis, or know of someone who does. ChemWatch are looking to get a few quotes and some more advice before going through with the project.

If you set up commercial links, or know of someone that does, email me back.

Cheers!

~Chris Stabolidis

Chris Stabo
ICQ#: 53266460