[MLB-WIRELESS] Working Group Content.

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Tue Dec 16 16:30:25 EST 2003

Afternoon

Recently we have starting putting cross
links on our wireless web sites to the other nodes in the southern
region and beyond, but a page
with all the mw services is a good idea as long as it's replicated
around , so
should the inevitable happen again out east, whats left of the network
still has a reasonably accurate list available to work off.

I do think a mail list is good too for a quick update on a new service
that
has come online.

Awaiting more input,

Peter