[MLB-WIRELESS] Working Group Content.

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Dec 16 14:57:45 EST 2003

There's the beginnings of a list at 10.10.128.1

I was planning to setup some pages to track a list of services available.
At 10.10.128.1 there is already a Web Links section for users to add in
links and descriptions of their own wireless websites and FTP servers.  I
was going to setup a page for the gamers amoung us that would track
available game servers and a schedule of planned upcoming tournaments.

As soon as GHO is resurected I will endevour to create an IRC network
across what exists of the network so far.  An IRC server has been running
at 10.10.128.1 for about 18 months....but nobody really knows about it let
alone uses it.

I'm planning to setup the IRC network in such a way that when additional
clusters popup they can setup their own server and link it to the other
servers. (...Zardoz...I may bug you for assistance)

Anyone who has ideas for content I encourage you to get in contact with me
as I'm hoping to try and bring some organisation and planning to the
networks growth.  My main goal for the next 12 months is to help people
turn our unreliable ad-hoc wireless network, into something structured and
reliable with services to offer.