[MLB-WIRELESS] More Locfinder fun!

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 23:38:46 EST 2003

Hi there,

Beware!  The attached html page points to multiple locfinder huge maps -
about 1.2meg worth.  So if you're on dial-up you might be waiting a
while.  It's a locfinder map of Melbourne at high resolution, with roads
and contours.  It's a work in progress, hence the big gaps, but most of
the "important" areas are covered.  Tell me what you think, people!

Tyson, thanks for your info and for your invitation to join the
locfinder team.  I'd love to but I haven't done much coding in my time,
so I'd probably fiddle around the edges more than anything.  But I would
like to have a go at playing with locfinder's guts. :-)

Dan