[MLB-WIRELESS] New RG stuff in the Wiki

Michael Borthwick holden at netspace.net.au
Sat Dec 6 20:11:42 EST 2003

On 5/12/03 3:49 PM, "Dan Flett" <conhoolio at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed yesterday whilst looking at the RGOuterEasternAndFoothills
> wiki page that someone has given LocFinder has the ability to produce
> "huge" maps that are 1280x1024 in size.  These maps also have a white
> (instead of grey) background and light brown contours (instead of dark
> blue) and are therefore much more screen and printer friendly.
>
> I was bored at work and went a little bit Wiki-crazy.  I've now added
> links to "huge" maps to RGSouthern and RGCentral's pages and added maps
> to most other Regional Group pages that didn't already have them.

This is brilliant Dan - Bravo - I can finally see the whole RGCentral area
at a reasonable size !

Some questions:

1. What is the contour interval.

2. Is it possible to control which nodes get labelled - ie Vakmaninoff's
node (not in Central) can be clearly seen with heaps of links but isn't
labelled - while plenty of pissy-nodes are.