[MLB-WIRELESS] Severe storm warning

Jeremy Lunn jeremy at austux.net
Thu Dec 4 16:41:17 EST 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 12:59:50PM +1100, sanbar wrote:
> Turn off everything you don't need powered up.
> - Barry

> Top Priority
> Severe Thunderstorm Warning
>
> for the Melbourne Metropolitan area
>
> Issued at 12:22pm on Thursday the 4th of December 2003

Yeah I went to go bike riding just after 11:30 and looked at the radar
noticing that it didn't look too pleasant.  Temperature dropped by 5
degrees, nothing much else happened and by 13:00 it had well and truely
passed.  None the less, the temperature mananed to rise back up again,
reaching 27.3 a few hours later.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia