[MLB-WIRELESS] ...the morning after.

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 3 17:38:13 EST 2003

I had a moat around my house this morning. Had to get a plumber to unblock
the drain, I made sure to call one at like 7:30 to make sure we got one
before everyone else called him. By the time he got to us he spent half his
time on the phone telling people 'friday and next week'. There is still
water flowing from the drain at 5:30 PM. There is a trail of kids toys and
tan bark from the back yard all the way down the street and I now have a
lovely clay color on everything. Had a little seapage in some spots so a
little water got in the house.

 Had boxen turned off for the night, but not unplugged from the antenna
which I guess I should have done. Next time. Might earth the antenna pole
and/or get a lightning protector when I could be bothered to :)

Regards,
g at z.