[MLB-WIRELESS] What you are using wireless network for.

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Sun Aug 31 23:21:29 EST 2003

> maybe if the committee can get around to makeing a desent front page that
> made it clear we arnt a isp :)

The website is undergoing a major redesign of both look and content.  The
wiki content will stay, everything else is going to change.  Those that
attended the previous general meeting have seen the mock-up shots of the new
design, we have received positive feedback regarding how it looks.  The more
observant amougst us may have noticed the web address for the development
version of the new site mentioned in one of the IRC chat rooms...

> whens the next committee being choosen?

The AGM is in November, specifically on Friday the 14th of November 2003.
Until formal notification arrives in your inboxes, why not consider
nominating yourself or a friend to take on the exciting challenges that you
will face as a member the Melbourne Wireless Inc committee?

Cheers,
Tyson Clugg.
President, Melbourne Wireless Inc.