[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link DWL-1700AP

Lincoln Smith dagdamor at optushome.com.au
Fri Aug 22 10:45:18 EST 2003

Just thought i'd point out that  if by "old-austar-MDS-antenna" you mean
those solid dish off center feed jobs they remain the property of Austar,
which still exists, and so if you play with them you are breaking the law.
In fact that extends to any Austar equipment as far as i know.

ex-Galaxy dishes are fine however...(at least i hope they are :D )

Cheers
Lincoln Smith
dagdamor at optushome.com.au