[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: linksys (cisco) and the GPL.

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 19 07:33:07 EST 2003

This may be of interest to people here...

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.