[MLB-WIRELESS] Win2003 as ICS client?

Joe Hovel joe.hovel at med.monash.edu.au
Mon Aug 18 18:46:06 EST 2003

Actually I have - in fact, I don't know how to turn its own DHCP off! ;)
I set the default gateway to 192.168.0.1 but still no go....
The odd thing is, I connected my laptop to the LAN and ran a proxy
server on that - and Win2003 is happy to access that! It seems that it
just can't or wont see the ICS advertisement broadcasts form the XP
machine.....
Anyone else have any suggestions?
Joe