[MLB-WIRELESS] AP setup!

Joe Hovel joe.hovel at med.monash.edu.au
Thu Aug 14 01:41:57 EST 2003

Following all the examples and recommendations I found through Melbourne
Wireless, I also managed to get an weatherproof and shaded (prevent
external heating to a degree) on-pole AP together with POE....
Might help someone along:
http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~jhovel/WLAN/
Joe

PS: If you can't connect tonight, try again tomorrow - Monash has been
badly hit by the Windows RPC worm....