[MLB-WIRELESS] Whats Faster ??

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 12 16:50:08 EST 2003

So essentially most the lag you get in a connection is going to be from the
switching/routing gear not the speed of the actual signal.  Interesting
cause I was wondering if cat5 would be faster the wireless but cause of this
but I guess that all things being equal they should be the same :-)

Thanks,

Matt.