[MLB-WIRELESS] LOST: HP Jornada 680e + Cisco Aironet 350 PCMCIA

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Sun Aug 10 22:42:53 EST 2003

Hi all,

I brought along a HP Jornada 680e with a Cisco Aironet 350 PCMCIA card installed to Friday's general meeting, which I seem to have misplaced - forgetful me.  If you picked them up for safe keeping, could you please get in contact with me so I may arrange to retrieve them.

Pictures of the devices in question can be found here:

http://www.hp.com/cposupport/prodhome/hpjornada610795.html

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?CiscoAIR-PCM350

There are a number of important items stored on the Jornada, which will set back my work pertaining to my role as president of Melbourne Wireless - hence it is in the best interest of the group that the item is returned.  Should I have to front to my boss and report that a brand new Cisco card on loan from work went missing at a Melbourne Wireless event, then my chances of gaining further support for taking time to perform Melbourne Wireless duties will be diminished.  Once again, it is in the best interests of the group that the item is returned.

If you wish to arrange for anonymous drop off of the items, then you can use the anonymous email facility of nodedb.com (not under my administrative control or influence) to send me a message.  Visit the following URL to send the message:

www.nodedb.com/australia/vic/melbourne/mailform.php?userid1=1218&nodeid=75

Regretfully yours,

Tyson Clugg

   Tyson at wireless.org.au