[MLB-WIRELESS] Slightly OT: Gateway Solo 3350 laptop...

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Fri Aug 8 17:28:24 EST 2003

Hey All,

Apologies for mildly offtopic post, but considering a large portion of us
probably have laptops, I couldn't think of a better group of people to
email.

Does anyone have a Gateway Solo laptop with the obscure 3 pin power
connector (any of the 3xxx series I think), as I have one, and I want to
know the pinouts for the AC Adapter (as I don't have one currently).

If someone could supply that to me (or show me where to find it apart from
Google), I'd be most grateful. I could take a guess, but I don't want to
destroy my laptop ;)

Thanks,

	Fenn.