[MLB-WIRELESS] Hotspots article from ACA Connections magazine

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 8 00:09:07 EST 2003

Interesting how there isn't much said about community wlans, which I guess
is probably more wide spread than most commercial ventures at this point in
time....

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.