[MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting project in the planning, comments??

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Fri Aug 1 08:29:48 EST 2003

Michael,

Quick thought bout ur cat 5, use some waterproof cat5, there are 2 type 1
has the gel in it & a soft outer sheel, there is also a semi-rigid cat5
waterproof cat5 cable.  if using either, run a gal guy wire down ur
vertical line to where ever, and then cable tie the cat5 to the guy wire.

Just a thought
Regards Glen