[MLB-WIRELESS] 0140322522-ID: We are glad to inform you about the changes in our website

g_a_l_l_a at mail333.com g_a_l_l_a at mail333.com
Wed Apr 30 16:39:13 EST 2003

Dear Sir or Madam,
We are glad to inform you about the changes in our website
http://www.gallery-a.ru. Now you can get to know the price for the
paintings
in our gallery without filling the order form.
Also, we have new works of Utkin Alexandr, Belonog Anatoly and other
painters.
Soon there will be pages of new painters and new section of free wallpapers
and screensavers.
Welcome to our website!
Gallery-a curator.

Sorry if that information not interesting for You and we disturb You with
our message!
For removing yor address from this mailing list just replay this message
with word 'unsubscribe' in subject field
or simple click this link: