[MLB-WIRELESS] debian q

andrewg at d2.net.au andrewg at d2.net.au
Tue Apr 29 09:56:48 EST 2003

If you have a recent kernel and iptables, you can setup mac filtering.
(iptables -A INPUT -m mac --mac 00:11:22:33:44:55 -j DROP) for specifices,
reading more you can setup a table.

Under dhcpd.conf you can setup the restrictions, how I don't remember off
the top of my head, and I can't ssh (unless I play games) to a box atm.

man dhcpd.conf should enlighten you a bit, though ;)