[MLB-WIRELESS] Mailing list archive goes live!

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 29 05:59:11 EST 2003

And now, for your entertainment, we proudly present the Melbourne
Wireless mailing list archive!!! *cue spotlight and drumroll etc*

Available at a web browser near you, at
https://wireless.org.au/archives/melbwireless is stored with 99.95% of
all email sent to the list since 11th of Jan 2001... Yes, all the way
back then....

There's a lot of laughs, crying, flaming - and much more memorable
events just as the infamous Melbourne Wireless and Sydney Wireless
showdown, heated arguements between yours-truely and Evilbunny, the IPv6
and web-boards flame war, and much much more. All in all, there's hours
of entertainment - as well as some useful information, now available
online for all to enjoy...

Remember, if you haven't installed the wireless.org.au security
certificate, you'll get an "Invalid security certificate" from your
browser... You can fix that by going to https://wireless.org.au, and
installing the wireless.org.au root authority into your internet
security manager.

There are some good instructions on how to do this in Mozilla, and the
"written at 6am after hacking out problems with a mailing list archive"
version of the instructions for IE also... (feel free to email me with
better IE/your browser instructions!)

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.