[MLB-WIRELESS] cable puzzles - can anyone explain?

rik mibz at optushome.com.au
Mon Apr 28 09:34:34 EST 2003

this is kind of confuseing

what AP?

so you have a AP and you can connect other AP's to it in client mode

AP1(clientmode) can connect to AP2(APmode) with no problems?

AP2(clientmode) can connect to AP1(APmode) with alot of packet loss?

another option is you didnt solder the LMR400 correctly? get a multimeter

and what speed/distance are you trying to connect at? cous connecting at
more than 5.5 over any sort of distance is silly as the signal strength
needs to stay high and never have any thing that can drop the signal in the
way (ie a tree)

a ap in client mode is in my mind only half a client, it is just a feature
so people would have something else to play with

rik