[MLB-WIRELESS] Network Structure - Was Re: Anyone know these people?

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Fri Apr 25 12:03:52 EST 2003

At 11:40 AM 25/04/2003 +1000, rik wrote:

>*cough* 1 6 and 11
>
>if channel 1 of the channels where used for the local networks and the other
>2 where used for the directional links for bandwidth BAM you could start to
>get some real internode speed

One minor request.  Can we please not use channel one for outdoor
"broadcast" type traffic.  Internal and point to point links aren't as much
of a problem.

Posted in the interest of good relations with other services (specifically,
the amateur satellite service, which is around the bottom edge of channel 1
and uses weak signals).

Channel 2/7/12 would be a better split for us :)

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vkradio.com