[MLB-WIRELESS] Network Structure - Was Re: Anyone know these people?

rik mibz at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 24 22:55:24 EST 2003

point 2 is the main aspect we saw this happen in perth/WA

lots of peopel connected then bam the speed was so slow people could have
written packets on rocks and thrown them at eachother for a speed boost

they have fixed this slowly, by having more highpoints but if we have to pay
the kind of money that we think we will have to, i dout it will be worth it

rik (and my 2 cents)