[MLB-WIRELESS] Community Wireless Network.

Hindle, Dallas Dallas.Hindle at BHPBilliton.com
Thu Apr 24 13:35:29 EST 2003

Hi people

Has anyone do any proposals or Expressions of interest type doco for wireless networks?

I'm looking at putting on out here, to see how many people respond and are interested in getting involved. From what I've been told over 3/4's of people here have a fairly recent pc at home, So i think there will be enough people to get something happening.

Or does anyone know where i can find info on any portential issues with running a community wireless network?

Thanks,
Dallas Hindle
IT Systems Support Engineer
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
Site: GEMCO, Groote Eylandt, NT

Phone:	+61 8 8987 4493
Fax:	+61 8 8987 4303
email:	dallas.hindle at bhpbilliton.com

EOM

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.