[MLB-WIRELESS] ga-586atv motherboard

Lincoln Smith dagdamor at optushome.com.au
Wed Apr 23 12:55:43 EST 2003

Nah the HDD's aren't spinning up (though they are working, i popped them in another computer to see), i pulled all the expansion cards out and gradually put them back in...all that usual stuff.  I'll try a different vid card :D

Funny the mobo doesn't seem to have a BIOS reset jumper.

Cheers
Lincoln Smith
dagdamor at optushome.com.au