[MLB-WIRELESS] RGMaribyrnong

Jason X jxuereb at optushome.com.au
Wed Apr 23 03:51:32 EST 2003

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop a short update from out west. Node GHD is operational.
Vak (Node BHH) can pick up a slight signal 12km's away which is pretty kewl.

Node FSK should be up in a few days linked to node GHD.

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?RGMaribyrnong

Can follow our progress from our first purchase of a wireless card to
building a mast and erecting it.

Have also put up a seperate page for a Reduction Pulley System (thanks to
mikey)

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?reductionpulley

Might be of use for anyone else who will be mounting their mast in the same
surroundings.

PS: If you have emailed me over a month ago in regards to RGMaribyrnong can
you email me again. My power supply blew up and took out my HDD's. Although
we have Dlink 900 we do now have a notebook Enterasys card running
netstumbler and the client utility. So we can see if we can pick you up
tommorow.

Cheers
Jason & Mikey