[MLB-WIRELESS] my antenna install pics

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:45:34 EST 2003

Hi David,

Nice to see you've got your link up and running.  Nice line of sight from
your house all round, I'm quite envious!  I like the panorama composite
photo, I'll do one of the view from my roof soon.  It's about 6 metres off
the ground, lots of trees in the way though. :(  How did you make that
side-on contour map of the topology between yours and Pascal's house?  Is
there a program that will do this automatically or did you draw it yourself?

To the list:
Is there anyone out there who thinks they might have line of sight to my
place? (GMR) As I said, it's a pretty depressing view from my place, lots of
tall trees round here.  There are few avenues where I've got good LOS,
mostly to the north.  At the moment I'm still gathering.  I've got two SVEC
APs and I'll be getting two Hills 25dBi grid parabolas soon.  I was hoping
to do a link to my Dad's place in Balaclava but there's absolutely no LOS to
there.

Cheers all,

Dan