[MLB-WIRELESS] HT 2x Orinoco Gold PCMCIA Deal

David Ng nudge at d2.net.au
Mon Apr 21 17:24:36 EST 2003

Not sure if this has been mentioned previously, but Harris Technology has a
deal at the moment for Two Orinoco World Gold Card 802.11b Wireless PCMCIA
Cards for $149.  Thats like $74.50 each, which is a pretty good deal.
http://www.ht.com.au/Scripts/xworks.exe?PART:I0098#Tof

2 of my mates bought them for thier laptops, and they work quite well (1 2k,
1 xp).  We got them working on Monash Uni's Wireless-Net (at clayton).
Nothing beats surfing the net during boring lectures =)

Which brings me to another thing, any Monash Uni'ans here?  Anyone notice
that shiny new waveguide on the top of building 25?

Regards,
David.