[MLB-WIRELESS] my antenna install pics

David Ng nudge at d2.net.au
Mon Apr 21 16:00:10 EST 2003

Yeah, I'd love to connect up the whole estate.  Since we're all RIMm'ed here
(ie no ADSL) and don't have access to cable, we could set up a file mirror
(with linux ISOs, large downloads, or something along those lines), for all
the other poor sods who have to struggle on dialup.

Later on when I have enough time, I'd love to grab an omni and start
something local up.
Rumour has it your'e moving into the area Cameron?  Maybe we could start
something up?

Regards,
David.