[MLB-WIRELESS] Sun 20th - RG Southern BBQ

Troy Mitchell troy.mitchell at mcsproperty.com.au
Fri Apr 18 11:45:31 EST 2003

Greetings,
	Yes I know its easter Sunday, and had I expected a visit from the Easter bunny I most certainly would have set traps. Instead I expect a bunch of wireless geeks to come and assist with the consumption of overcooked meat products and brewed beverages.

Many have been here in the past, I wont post my address here to avoid the stalkers, If you'd like to come along, reply to this message and i'll bounce back the details - Its in Moorabbin.

Starting at about 1pm with food and merriment, We'll have some antenna construction / modifications happening, potentially a couple of link tests and of course general chat and experience swapping.

Shared modem link will be provided, feel free to bring a machine, either with issues to have resolved or just to show off. A shell/console will be available if you just want to check mail etc.
I ask that ppl bring their own chair, I dont have many, or sit on the ground.

If you have any special requirements - vegatarian, vegan, alien, something to get your node happening - put that in your e-mail also, We'll see if we can cater for all.

While hosted by and in 'RG Southern' All are welcome, Hope to see you then.

Please reply off-list.

Troy
aka txrx