[MLB-WIRELESS] Wifi Article

Grant McHerron grant at taoceti.com.au
Wed Apr 16 22:48:08 EST 2003

At 07:55 PM 16/04/03, Dean Collins wrote:
>Lol, I read this yesterday and I still cant believe some editor approved
>its publication&.what is the point or was it just a slow news day?

Yet one more nail in the coffin of people taking responsibility for their
actions.

"Oh, I have a bad back because the advert made it look like I could sit
hunched over a laptop at a cafe all day..."

"Society is to blame."

*sigh*

The end of western civilisation began when its citizens abdicated
responsibility for their daily lives...

(woooo - pretty deep for MW, no? :)

Ob MW: One of the older machines I was working on the other day had a
transponder unit in it - it had been disconnected for a year or so - guess
the need to monitor its location had passed into obscurity 'cos no one
could remember putting it in there...

Cheers,

Grant

Grant McHerron
Tao Ceti Pty Ltd

Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au