[MLB-WIRELESS] PCB etching

Ben Anderson a_neb at optushome.com.au
Wed Apr 16 12:06:23 EST 2003

if you want complex boards done it's usually cheaper to get a professional
design place to build it up...  One off's on their mill/drill machines...

Last time I did a difficult board with toner transfer I wound up having a 1
in 10 success rate due to the fine tracks between legs...  that makes it
expensive from a materials point of view, let alone time...

Can usually get two layer boards done for 30 or 40 bucks (look in the back
of silicon chip or electronics australia - don't have one handy sorry)

Cheers,
Ben.