[MLB-WIRELESS] help req: Enterasys and Mac OS9

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Wed Apr 16 07:59:39 EST 2003

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Apple links to an article
called "Cross-Platform Wireless Networking" which tells you you have
to include a $ sign before the key to tell the Airport software its a
hex number.  The Orinoco util needs "Ox" before the key - not sure if
that's an "oh" or a "zero".

Airport drivers should work with the card if the Orinoco and
Enterasys drivers are removed.  Depending on the machine you might
have to downgrade to Airport 1.1.

There might be other handy hints there too.

Clae.

--
Arthur C. Clarke wrote "Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic" and for those who don't study science,