[MLB-WIRELESS] TIB buys

Simon Butcher pickle at alien.net.au
Tue Apr 15 13:52:35 EST 2003

Hi Ben,

Actually Hills used to provide Female-N connectors, but recently changed
to only providing Male-N's due to demand (this is reflected by my
offer's details, as I'm providing re-termination of the dipoles to
anyone who wants Female-N's or indeed RP-SMA's or other connectors to
avoid pigtails entirely). It seems like the details on their website is
simply out-dated.

 - Simon