[MLB-WIRELESS] How to for Slackware

Allan Nelson allan-nelson at oxley.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 11 13:49:49 EST 2003

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a How-To or some
help on how to setup my orinico card on Slackware 9.

I have done a quick search on google, but nothing useful came up.

If you could suggest a better distro to use that would be fine too, i am
just trying to setup a simple AP for a test using a laptop, and i have 1
avaya pcmcia wireless card (orinico), and one Alloy All in one RJ45 pcmcia
network card (NE2000 clone). All i want to do is just set it up so that i
can route stuff from my wired network to the wireless one for a test, I just
want it to be simple. Slackware 9 has picked up both cards and the network
one is working and the wireless one has a light on just nothing in
ifconfig..

So any help would be great :)

Thanks for ne info.

-|- Hurgh -|-