[MLB-WIRELESS] OT Telstra cable/adsl and hardware routers

Jason Brice Jason.Brice at kiandra.com
Fri Apr 4 16:57:05 EST 2003

You can run PPPoE on your router of choice and port-forward the Telstra heartbeat (TCP and UDP 5050 from memory) to a machine on your network and run the Telstra software on that machine.

jason brice
senior network engineer
kiandra system solutions
level 9, 455 bourke st melbourne vic 3000
(t) +61 3 9600 1639
(f) +61 3 9600 1656