[MLB-WIRELESS] SVEC vs D-Link

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Fri Apr 4 11:05:53 EST 2003

> How do these SVEC FD1811 Wireless Access Point / Bridges
> stack up against the
> D-Links ?

I too am interested in this. I know they're the same basic chipset, but
a few interesting questions spring to mind:
 - 1) Are the radios the same (in terms of receive sense/etc)?
 - 2) Does the 100mW hack work?
 - 3) Can you flash them with DLink firmware?

After all these bulk buys for them going through (one of them had 60
sold!), surely someone should be able to answer this :)

	Fenn.