[MLB-WIRELESS] FS: Icom AH-4 HF wire antenna tuner

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Wed Apr 2 12:00:58 EST 2003

This is one for the amatuers in the group... I've got an Icom AH-4 wire
antenna tuner for sale... tunes 1.8Mhz -> 54Mhz on a length of 12m or
longer wire (3.8Mhz on 7m of wire) and can handle up to 120W output...

Unit can be hooked up to most Icom HF transmitters, and works *very*
well.... I'm selling it due to the fact that I don't have a need for it
anymore... It's still under warrenty, and currently retails for around
$720....

Asking price is $500 ono for pickup...

More details can be found at: http://www.icomamerica.com/amateur/hf/ah4.html

Reviews and operation of this antenna tuner can be found at:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1071
http://www.hamoperator.com/ah4/

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.