[MLB-WIRELESS] DWL-900AP (not +) Bridge mode

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Wed Apr 2 10:52:09 EST 2003

> and set the software to ping every 10 seconds (to prevent
> low-power mode),
> and it seems to work well.

Anyone happen to know exactly what triggers low-power mode in these
beasties? Will a ping on the ethernet interface keep it powered up or is
activity on the wireless interface required?

I've had probs with mine falling asleep (though admittadly I haven't
played with it as yet to come to any conclusions myself).

	Fenn.