[MLB-WIRELESS] Linux drivers for PLX PCI9502

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Wed Sep 25 19:58:06 EST 2002

Michael, the plx carriers aren't a true pci to pcmcia bridge, and as such
don't actually work using card services. As far as I'm aware the 2.4.18
kernel does have pci interrupt support for these beasts, but you're
wireless card modules must support it. eg the hostap (prism2) modules can
be compiled with plx support. I'm unsure of enterasys/orinoco based cards,
but I beleive the cisco cards have issues.... just ask jase hecker!
Anyone else have any comments?

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.